- Auto generates the page title based on the current page properties (Can be overridden with a custom name).
- Gives consistent HTML styling to your page titles throughout the site.
- Optional Subtitle to render below it.
- Fully customizable by pulling the cshtml into a \MVC\Views\PageTitle folder.
- Supports multiple templates.
Of note, the page titles on this site are using this widget. I created an \MVC\Views\PageTitle folder, moved the PageTitle.cshtml file in there. Then inside that file I added an Html.Action to load the breadcrumbs inline.